Usogui - Vol. 25 Ch. 266 - Conqueror

Fed-Kun's army
Its so bad how often I refresh this page to see the next one! Thanks team duwang!

Double-page supporter
@Ominous

Lmao. If it is, at least we'll probably get more panels with Tatsuki or Souichi. About time we started learning more about Kakerou.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what the deal was with Tatsuki in that flashback. It seemed like he was having trouble finishing his speech there with Yakou. Health issues maybe? That'd be ironic considering what he's doing currently. Lol

Still, pretty awesome how he swiftly reacted to Kyara's surprise kick. As if I needed any more reason to be enamoured with this guy. He's just too cool.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man what the hell, so he was the previous leader, and then became the #0 referee, what other secrets does he has?

What about that theory of the current leader being his son? damn, i can't wait for the next chapter!

Double-page supporter
@Veshv

I'm not certain, but I think it's extremely likely. The face has the 'wrinkles' that Tatsuki has. I imagine we'll get a flashback to that part again soon.

@saxifraga

I'm thinking that Kyara got pissed and started fighting him, and after that Tatsuki either got wounded from the fight or got excited/restless from having an intense fight. And as a result, decided to quit and become a referee? I guess he shortly quit after this incident, since Kyara's time as a referee is when Usogui had his challenge with the current leader.

---

He also looks a lot older in the Leader flashback than he does now. Wonder if being a referee made him more energized or something.

Dex-chan lover
Gorgeous.

Car novelty still wins in terms of raw fight enjoyability, but these reveals can balance the scales a bit.

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense why the Minister of Foreign affairs girl of Kakerou called him leader before correcting to say Zero back when the Funeral Division first entered the tower. I thought the confusion was just due to the leader and Zero being related, but obviously it now makes way more sense in hindsight.

Dex-chan lover
There's quite a few instances of Zero being hinted as the (former) leader of Kakerou at the start of the arc, very interesting seeing them in hindsight.

Damn so it means that he is the father of the leader since no one has ever beaten the surpassing the leader game and since the place of the leader goes from father to son.

Users who are viewing this thread