Usogui - Vol. 28 Ch. 303 - 4 Volleys Of Fire

DQM

The title on page 1 is the image of 20 volleys, what should be done about it?

Aggregator gang
Best to get an emoji that looks like the volleys and put it as the title 😄
"20 volleys"
Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
@LuffyKun @DQM
We were going to use "🚀" 20 times, but turns out that MDex does not accept emojis. We'll change it to something text based :'(.

---

I'm curious as to why Hachina didn't mention the submarine positions. We know one is likely in A1 due to the trick we found out earlier. My guess is that perhaps he didn't say it because it's already been mentioned, or that he couldn't find it. Maybe, since submarines take up 1/4 of the cell, perhaps it's possible to place two submarines in one square? Maybe both of them are in A1 in different orientations.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, Hachina coming in with the final hour save! He's disguised himself look like Voja too, probably to sneak into the control room and the rest of the ship easily.

@catx3 I think Hachina was going to explain the position of the last one by bringing up the A1 miss. Personally I think if there were 2 subs in A1, Gakuto would have for sure hit one of them even with the X being low. I believe the last sub to either be J1, for the same reasoning, or A10/J10 bottom quadrant just because why would Gakuto specifically kneel downward to hit the bottom part, so it's essentially the same trap as the A1, but in the opposite vein.

Edit: Wouldn't actually be A10 because Hachina would have pointed it out long ago.

All that said, I look forward to what Gakuto ends up doing with his volleys!

Page 9 made me legit laugh, and when he hit the 2nd destroyer I was smiling. this chapter was great

I have to say that page 9 has replaced https://mangadex.org/chapter/204615/18 as my favorite image in this series.

Dex-chan lover
is it possible that on page 2 the queen just casually wrote down the position of the last submarine on his back?

so 1 more chapter this batch? Amazing work from the people translating and doing this!

Thanks so much for the translations, you guys are on fire!

Users who are viewing this thread