Usogui - Vol. 31 Ch. 335 - The Scrambling Slaves

Group Leader
had some trouble wrapping my head around the game, but now that it's really starting to move i'm getting hyped 🤯

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to anticipate the hype - how many chapters are we getting this batch?

Thanks

Fed-Kun's army
thank you team duwang! Was fiending the continuation of this story

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, so the "certain win strategy" was martingale. Come on, author. XD

As for BK's plan, I just hope it's not about considering that the banker will always copy Tobita's first direction. We already saw Tobita choosing to duel, so unless the banker is really stupid (not impossible, sadly), he would not copy him every single time. There should be more to it. Maybe an agreement of some sort with the banker himself, as someone suggested...

Hyped to discover this new batch. Thank you Team Duwang, as always.

Eiz

Even if they add the 1000 bios to the common pool its still kinda low. I wonder if more "citizens" come to play. I am pretty certain that Baku will be citizen after this gamble.

Dex-chan lover
Told ya that was BK's strategy. It worked so far, which means the banker always chose to deal, so BK had a certain win after passing the 1st round. But now there will be a battle between two manipulators, and although BK is obviously at a higher level, I'm curious to see how the game will evolve.

Fed-Kun's army
@Jonui
I don't think the banker is in cahoot with Baku considering how upset he was at the players (especially at Tobias) for betting so many bios. Either that or he's just a really good actor (but I don't really see him as that cunning).

Plus, I don't think there's any benefit to the banker teaming up with Baku, unless Baku can somehow guarantee he will gain more bios from the other players than the bios he loss from Baku.

Also, remember that the certain win strategy we saw is from Travolta. Arata's certain win strategy might be different considering he is more cunning.

Fed-Kun's army
@RapidLord
Oh yeah ! Thank you for pointing out that only Travolta talked about martingale. I totally missed that.
So it's highly possible that Arata has a different strategy in mind, indeed.

As for the banker teaming up with Baku, honestly, I have no clue on how it could be done too. But you know, I just can't accept the banker being THAT dumb. ^^'
I mean... Seriously, how could someone choose to copy Tobira's direction EACH ROUND, even though Tobira wasn't always using the certain pass? Is it giving the guy too much credit to think he would at least randomize his options a little? Well, maybe. I guess I could be overestimating this slave.

Double-page supporter
@Lithe
It'll end at around ~340!

@Jonui
Yeah it is a bit surprising that he copied the direction each round. But it makes sense because they ended up as slaves, so their decision making shouldn't be the best. That's probably why the author made this gamble involve a high number of players, since a 1-on-1 slave vs BK would probably be too easy for BK.

---

The referee lending bios is quite odd, he's pretty much helping BK by adding more bios to the pool. Wonder if BK lucked out on the referee's personality leading to this situation?

Fed-Kun's army
@Jonui
Hmm... Now that I have re-read this chapter a bit. In the gamble on pg 6, Tobita was using the certain pass strategy. If the banker was really just copying Tobita's direction everytime then Tobita will certainly not use the certain pass strategy.

But since he did... Maybe the banker isn't THAT stupid and did randomise a bit.(He did figure out, at the beginning of the arc, if he match Tobita's direction in round 2 then they can duel in round 3. So at least he does have a brain)

Maybe Baku did make a deal with the banker where Baku will tell him where Tobita will turn if he don't target him. I know this theory isn't soild (why is the banker so mad that Tobita bet so much/how could the banker trust Baku and vice versa) but I really have no other idea.

Edit: Tobita lose in the end. Can confirm that the banker does have a brain.

Plus, just realise that the gamble on pg 6 was just a continuation of the gamble from previous chapter, I thought that they've already gamble a lot more. Ignore the first paragraph.

Users who are viewing this thread