Usogui - Vol. 32 Ch. 343 - Betting Ticket

Aggregator gang
Marco out here massacring them all
The other notable strong characters can easily do this too

604817071339208705.png

DQM

There are no rules to forbid untouchables to hit each other right? I could see that Lalo will sneak his men in.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, a mention of my favorite character, "AAAA".

Seeing everyone reacting to Marco's strength as he beats up all the hunters is hilarious. I wonder why they ranked Marco lower than Ryuusei and Tobita when he is so tall and muscular, maybe its because of his "baby face."
Thanks for all your hard work, as always, Team Duwang!

Dex-chan lover
I think anyone would have seen this coming, but damn does it feel good to see Marco wrecking shit again. Of course, I doubt Marco is just going to wreck all 14 of them and then the Untouchables win easily, so I wonder how the Hunters will handle him.

Question about the bets:
Is there an upper limit on how much one can bet on a person? It's surprising to me that Baku only bet "All 1k Bios" on Travolta. Putting aside the fact that that's dangerous in the first place, everyone there other than Kaji and Marco should be well aware that Baku had more than 1k in the first place. Did he place another 1k on someone else, perhaps Marco?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god. I can't wait to see Marco wipe the grin off their arrogant faces. Still, I wish Kyara was there, he will create an even bigger wreckage than Marco.

Dex-chan lover
This is cathartic, im so happy Marco is here. Kyara would have been even better though since it would be a massacre.

Double-page supporter
EXTREMELY cathartic chapter. Great to see Marco wrecking shit again, especially on people who just want to take advantage of the slaves in the system. Baku is right, insanely easy money on the surface.

I can't help but feel there's something going on otherwise though, nothing ever really goes this well in Usogui. Something seems off about the plan considering Champ is the one explaining it to everyone. Kaji seems a bit distracted while Champ is explaining it, don't you think? I'm also not sure if betting everything on one of the slaves would be in Baku's M.O. but he actually knows what Marco is capable of unlike everyone else on the island. Maybe one of Lalo's teammates will show up to throw a wrench in here.

The guy who just names himself AAA is the best. King of every arcade.

Double-page supporter
@Veshv
Yeah I was wondering about that as well, since he should have ~2,000 bios but only bet 1,000. A betting limit makes sense, especially since he bet a very clean number. But it should be possible to get around it, by making someone else buy a betting ticket (like Kaji, if a slave is allowed to, or some random citizen). I like the idea of him hedging his bets by betting on Marco too.

Another possibility is that he used 1,000 bios for something else earlier, between the time after he left the slave dorm and the morning after at the colosseum. Maybe to buy equipment, since it was introduced recently. Or something else entirely.

Contributor
When you just want to play the game, but you have to name your character first.

"AAAA" is the way.

On another note, these guys are no match for Marco. I also want to know what Kaji was going to say to Tobias before the chapter ended.

Dex-chan lover
AAAA's odds are conveniently obscured too.

(It's probably nothing)

Relying on the guy who almost got tricked into launching a barrage of missiles on a city, huh

Users who are viewing this thread