Usogui - Vol. 33 Ch. 357 - The 卍(Ban) Initiator

DQM

Wait so Midara is the manager of the developers?
Edit: Wait, nevermind.

Aggregator gang
Damn I seriously thought he actually died due to how he looked when Robert K poured whatever that thing on his face

Jesus Douji is hype

I wonder what the Referee is doing here, was he the Ban Initiator

can someone please tell what happened to sutegama after the tower arc. last i remember him was getting tazed or shot by the snake chic or is that wrong

Double-page supporter
@darkknight42062
Suteguma was incapacitated by Ranko when he did not guess Baku's number of beads correctly. I believe Suteguma is technically part of Ranko's gang now; because Ranko bet on Suteguma and lost, she agreed to take Suteguma under her wing. Or something to that effect. We haven't seen him since the Tower match.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for this batch!
Seems like we're finally going to know if Midara is a gamer or not in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What happened to Robert K. on that panel on page 15? Did he get shocked or surprised?

Fact that Robert K. was basically a double agent is likely something Lalo is aware of, so I'm interested if this was only one of his many schemes to figure out where this island is, considering that's his endgoal.

Wait, when was it revealed that Suteguma and Robert K are brothers?

Double-page supporter
Lalo is definitely aware that Robert K is a double agent; his message to Robert on the tablet in the last chapter noted that Robert would be in a bind if Lalo died. So he was kind of making Robert come help him to ensure that he stayed alive, since as far as Robert is aware, he needs Lalo to find his brother.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is everyone saying Suteguma is alive? Pretty sure Ranko shot him dead when he didn't guess Baku's number.

wait what is Robert K the double agent of? Is he affiliated with anything other than Ideal?

Edit: @catx3 thx for explaining

Contributor
@RapidLord Suteguma is pretty much alive. Page 16 of Chapter 263 has Ranko stating she would "take this guy in." The gun Ranko used fired tranquilizer flechette rounds.

Double-page supporter
@failninja21
"Double agent" wasn't quite the right word to use, that's my fault, couldn't think of a better one. Here, Robert K isn't saying anything about being affiliated with an organization. He's just saying that he isn't loyal to Ideal because he only wants to find his brother.

@Rooster
Last chapter. It wasn't outright said, but Robert K's flashback of his little brother is the same as Suteguma's childhood flashback in chapter 236.

@Veshv
Probably electrocuted, because the background effect is same as when Robert K shocked Douji earlier in the chapter. Though that means he probably put the developer's vest on for some reason? Maybe he assumed it was needed to enter the facility.

Users who are viewing this thread