Usogui - Vol. 33 Ch. 359 - The Taste Engraven

Dex-chan lover
Baku opted for a warrior instead of magician? That's intriguing. I wonder just how many of the slaves stayed for the sake of the gamble. Is it just those 6 that fought that random level 80 guy?

Contributor
I get the feeling Champ decided to become a magician instead of a warrior this time around.

Double-page supporter
@299792458

This batch'll end somewhere between 365~369! 😁

@Ominous

That gives me an idea for a trick, Baku could become a slave on purpose and change his class to mislead the enemy team.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how magician's fight on that recreation, would it work like in laser tag?

Contributor
@catx3

That's interesting, but how would that work? So far the impression is that there's a whole process to go through before changing your title.

Double-page supporter
@Ominous

Pure speculation at this point, but it doesn't seem too "difficult" to become a slave, seeing as Champ became one after losing his bios, and the same thing happening to the Azura slave's because of Lalo. Maybe there's like a tax or upkeep system that forces them to become a slave if they don't meet it? So Baku can just pretend he's broke, and have someone else hold his bios (in case they check his vault).

Users who are viewing this thread