Usogui - Vol. 34 Ch. 362 - The Fortress Of Conspiracy

Dex-chan lover
Haha, nice to see the chief remembering Minowa. I dont think he holds a grudge though.
And now we have a boss fight with some flair.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... Hachina has already leveled up that much? He probably went to Shoudo to make someone else King or to become King himself in order to sabotage BK and Lalo, seems like he also managed to level up quite a bit thanks to that girl, too. I wonder what he's planning on doing here. Looking forward to this boss battle, let's see Kaji shine a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Man the new guy jumps to conclusions really fast. It's kind of amusing.

Contributor
@KeepTheFeather

Page 13: A paralyzed guy tells Floyd Lee that his hits amounted to nothing on Hal. The guy was a high-class, according to the paralyzed guy.

Page 16: The Developers' Head of Shoudo says "Nobuko-chan" in quotations.

Admittedly, I had to read the comments and look back to finally get it.

Dex-chan lover
@Naiyro So you think he doesn't? I don't think he thinks he'd lose the StL game, but it sure seems less troublesome to just not play it at all. Additionally he doesn't have his memories so he shouldn't care about Baku, which would give him no good reason to actually favor him. Not saying you're wrong to think that that might not be his objective, just curious what you do think his objective is.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the dev of Shoudo really does look like a joke on cringy idol fans in human form

Users who are viewing this thread