Usogui - Vol. 35 Ch. 382 - Comprehension Of "Non-violence"

Dex-chan lover
Ouch again what the fuck not the fingernails

A lot to comment about this chapter. I knew something was up with Jonglyo eyes since the glasses would have to come out at some point and those veins, them falling because Kyara takes his nose is pretty cool. Also as far as I understand that backstory, Jonglyo was raised in a family that followed that peace cult, got healed and discovered a great potential in his eyes, and then murdered his own family to prove how pacifism (since they didnt defend themselves) can kill people too and took revenge on the cult leader for advocating pacifism? Its kinda weird because im not sure how much it fits with his bodyguard doctrine. I guess he advocates for pacifism towards violence and fear instead of peace (as in, "lets not kill this guy or Jonglyo will kill me").

On another note I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Voja was somewhat cute here. I wonder how much better Lalo would do if he still had her and Caracal on his side.

Fed-Kun's army
How they recover from these hits is inhuman haha. I just love two super strong forces going at it without any weird personality tricks haha. GOOOOOOOOOOO KYARA

DQM

Weird, Voja in the flashback is so busty but when she is on the ship she's really flat.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who who want Mitaka x Kyara ship sails :'(

Double-page supporter
Lalo's current allies are pretty cool, but man I miss Voja and Caracal.

It looks like the theory that Kyara might win but be too hurt to really continue could hold water. Jonglyo will probably mess him up pretty bad. He's handled almost all of the fighting so far so it'll be interesting to see what Marco does in this arc.

Thanks for a great year, Team Duwang!

Dex-chan lover
@DQM I am glad i am not the only one, for a moment i though i was seen things, she does look way more busty, and she is not even wearing a push up bra.

@rennov isn't she married tho!?

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar
Well, it's been a long time since we read about the marriage, she could be a widow. She did offer to sleep with him when recruiting him for the Ban, so make of that what you will.

God's eyes, huh. So I take it his dynamic visual acuity is incredibly high. Would be why the attacks from Kyara are barely missing.

Happy New Year to Team Duwang, and thanks for all the translating you've done for us!

Dex-chan lover
@Doomroar

I agree with what mr/mrs vehv said. And also, considering that referee must maintain perfection in judging things, i don't think having family that can be used as hostage is a good idea.

So having her as a private funeral division n now as referee, I must say she must be a widow right now.

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to Jonglyo for doing this much damage to Kyara, even if he lost his nose. Good ol' physiological quirks. I kinda wanna power-scale him against the fight in the walkway tunnel vs. Caracal/Jouichi but that seems to be fruitless.

Still trying to figure out why I like Sako Toshio's fight scenes so damn much. I hope we get another Rodem vs. Caracal fight on the side of the tower, this time on the side of the cliff.

Is there an explanation for the raining babies?

Dex-chan lover
Violence doesn't prove non-violence isn't the way though, it's the same with God: evil doesn't prove God doesn't exist.

The parents could have tried to protect the children with their bodies, doesn't make sense they didn't. Maybe because of the shock? In any case, it's wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread