Usogui - Vol. 41 Ch. 449 - Witch Pain

So in the third round Hal got impaled by Witch Pain uff. That explains the page where he's littered with holes. This honestly does not sound like a pleasant game for the ones upstairs. Facing deathly pain? Nightmares over and over again. And I guess Hal does have a good reason to win if he wants to know his memories.

Dex-chan lover
Man I think I'd just rather drown.
Also
>death by gunshot
Hal is definitely gonna feel that and recover his Kiruma persona again for the final battle isnt he?

PD: Nice to see Tatsuki got stuck on Manabe's mind.

Fed-Kun's army
@belkrax
I think that the gunshot to the head might help him regain his memory instead. Since it's reminiscent of that time they play poker & Hal got shot by the paintball. It might jog his memory at that time.

Edit: I wonder what will happen if Hal didn't regain his memory. Because Fukurou have a very one-sided view of Baku & Hal relationship. Considering that Fukurou think Baku sacrifice Hal, if that is what Fukurou tell Hal when Baku won, then it's going to be an intense fight between those two.

Is there any way for Hal or Fukurou to reasonably surmise what the opponent's number could be?

Dex-chan lover
So what happens when a hand simply cannot be made by the remaining cards? It sounds like it defaults to condition 3 in using a card that has already been used, whether you realize it or not.

And if that's the case, does that mean that only the cards that were used will not be counted, but the hand will still be made?

Aggregator gang
From the last page it sounds like Hal already knows he will lose his current personality and regain his memories at some point during this game and become the Leader again, but then what is the point of him learning from Fukurou about the past now? I doubt the author is doing this just to show us a flashback (within a flashback), there has to be some other motive. Maybe he's worried the memories he was re-taught at various points were incorrect or incomplete, regarding Baku?

What a horrifying machine. I know it's fictional but considering real life atrocities, I wouldn't be terribly surprised the CIA would have one being researched in Area 51. And the CCP too would certainly bid a hefty amount for such an interesting toolkit.

...shit. Now that I think about it, out real world is a dystopia of sorts isn't it?

Anyway, this doesn't look good for either of them. I can't tell whether Fukurou is bullshitting Hal about his fears though; the man is clearly impossible to read.

Hal meanwhile is a genius though with a calm head, possibly the most calm headed individual in the manga outside of possibly Suteguma (he was something else). I wonder if he can outlast the Pain's harmful effects...

This gamble is just brutal even by the things shown yet. Getting reminders of the metal bull fire trap gamble and that's not a good thing.

I came here because usogui Wiki trolling me with this shit
latest

Users who are viewing this thread