Usogui - Vol. 45 Ch. 492 - Near-Death Game

Dex-chan lover
For all the intrigue about the Near-Death, I honestly can't imagine Baku surviving it even once. Certainly an interesting premise for Surpassing the Leader, I think.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, but what about waiting till the last second to turn back? The opponent is obliged to drop the handkerchief within 1 minute, so if you look back after one minute, it will be there. You will get a minute of ND loaded but since the checking worked, it wouldnt get injected.

I guess they will talk about this next chapter. Maybe once the jarr fills you lose too so you cant play dirty like that.

I think even though you can do that, eventually the container will fill and you will have to be injected with the full 5 mins. That discourages looking only at the last second, its basically guaranteed death.

Dex-chan lover
predicting it now:
Leader will lose and "Die", since yakou said that resuscitation can be made even after 20 minutes of being dead then baku will use his magic kakerou leader powers and revive him
"Your life is mine now hal, so you gotta be my buddy forever teeheehee"

Please bro i can't deal with hal dying bro please i need a sappy happy ending baku pls

i find it funny how ppl are asking about the 5 minute thing when its literally stated that it will get injected if u reach 5 min even if u did manage to look behind

I smell a lot of flashback in these near death experiences, like, i would be surprised if there's none of that since this is the one gamble where it should happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't it sounds like the drug will induces cardiac arrest. Even when you search cardiopulmonary failure (which Yakou mentioned) on google, it comes up with cardiac arrest. If so, then after a person experience a cardiac arrest, it's possible that the person might goes into a coma. This might be what's going to happen to Leader if he lost.

Dex-chan lover
May I ask what "To revive from reviving" on page 16 means? It sounds like a typo.

So if you lose the game by looking too soon, you suffer the minute penalty, but it does not accumulate in the 5-minute total?

Double-page supporter
@Lithe

Oops, it's just "to revive from". Fixed!

And about the second question, it'll be clarified in the next chapter, but it's
1 minute added to cylinder, then inject everything in the cylinder

Dex-chan lover
what if both player keep turning right away? in that case both would losing but there's no penalty since there are no accumulated drugs yet?

Fed-Kun's army
Hal already died multiple times during air poker and he was fine... wonder how Baku is going to deal with this.

Yakou coming up with all this dark shit, meanwhile Baku be like: "wait i thought we were gonna play Pooyan"

Dex-chan lover
nevermind, the last 5 pages had failed to load before lol
now it get it.

Double-page supporter
@goodknife turning before the handkerchief is dropped, no matter when you turn, accumulates a full 1 minute penalty into the cylinder which is injected immediately

Users who are viewing this thread