Usotoki Rhetoric - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
Im surprised nobody has commented on this beautiful chapter. Honestly everyone's motivations feel so real, its very easy for me to imagine someone actually shutting himself out and denying the truth just because they didnt want to admit they were involuntarily involved in a murder, or that there was a way they could have prevented it, no matter how unreasonable.

Also, the detective's assumed past also explains his acceptance. He's already experienced and felt that (if its true) so it makes sense he would be used to her.

Fed-Kun's army
i'm glad Kanji decided to go through with the investigation because really, your silence is violence

The wife did look pretty scary when she first approached him...and if I were him, I'd have wondered why they were having a dinner to celebrate the brother's engagement when he wasn't going to be home until long after dinner.

I was a little confused at the end. They confirmed the time of death to be 8:30, when Kanji saw the mysterious person outside...but the brother was verified as being on the 9:20 ferry, and the time that the husband went outside (and so had no alibi) was 9:10-10:00. Did I miss something?

Users who are viewing this thread