Utsukushii Karada

tenor.gif

? what the fuck just leave if you can't deal with gay stuff.

Also it's pretty hilarious you couldn't see that from the cover.

Some rely on tag filters to handle that...the cover doesn't imply yaoi fwiw

Dex-chan lover
Seems like yaoi shit but at least this dont have the shit art, heh. Weird shit, gonna look and see the fuck is this going. Might have some cool trivia on tattoos and stuff.
edit: looks like mangaka got a bunch of yaoi stuff from mangahelpers.

Lmao. "Some ppl rely on tags." "The cover doesnt imply yoai." Like there's a fuckin naked dude on the cover art, how the hell do you suppose this is anything but? And don't tell me you mistook his body for a womans because in the world of animanga there's a very clear difference.

To be more on-topic:
I don't think I'll be following this but the art is beautiful and the one guy reminds me a lot of Yusuke from P5, haha, anyone else? (Or is this a common character trope?) Eccentric, art enthusiast and reveres his sensei.

The art is great! And i love the feels 😗❤ i recommended this manga to my friends and they are looking forward for the chapters 😍

I'm not into this kind of yaoi stuff.
But, Damn the art is masterpieace, i love the character itself, i know its a bit exaggerate. I like the plot at the first until the middle part but in the last chap, idk i need more chap perhaps for the development story. 😚😚

Thank you for updating. I don't think the writing is bad in this latest chapter 😅 I think it was in keeping with the intensity of their relationship and dynamic from the beginning chapters.

Really love the main characters and hope a wedding is in the epilogue 😍😍😍

Beautiful art, average plot yet entertaining and could be better but certainly didnt deserved for mouth-bitching on side comments. 🤡

Wait, why would people dislike this? I mean, it's good, the art, the story (i guess?), and If you can, why don't you criticize in a better way?

Users who are viewing this thread