Uwaki wa Yurusan Ken - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I mean in hindsight yeah.. The girl is possessive, but maybe it's just that she wants to please her partner
The dude didn't look happy at all with his partner in the first panel. But when she changed her looks to copy those of an idol (or whatever it was), he's suddenly much happier. If the contents of the first panel had been different, like the girl just randomly noticed the dude staring at a picture of an idol, and then she cosplayed as that idol to surprise the dude, it would have looked far more wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Is she a vampire? She's got bite marks on her neck, so I guess a vampire had bitten her at some point.

Dex-chan lover
I remember maxing out everything on Hungry Shark as a kid, such a fun game. Jetpack Joyride was fun too but I loved that one zombie game, called something like zombie tsunami, basically just running endlessly right but trying to keep the horde alive as long as possible

Dex-chan lover
While jetpack joyride is an incredible and highly influential game, it doesn't hold a candle to Dead Space (Mobile), released in 2011 for iOS and Android. Dead Space (Mobile) is a true work of art, a piece of digital gold. In one breath, it expands the Dead Space universe, creates a genuinely console-esque experience, and still fulfills the need of mobile games to be a pick-up and put-down experience with plenty of good stopping points and autosaves. It takes advantage of features only present in smartphones at that time, utilizing them in ways that don't feel slapped on but rather as a genuine improvement to the game overall. While it did feature a microtransaction store, the entire game could be played without ever touching it. No content was locked behind a secondary paywall, just the measly $6.99 it costs to purchase initially.

Contributor
Being unable to honestly appreciate your lover for who they are (the bf) and hiding your true self changing everything to cater to your lover's tastes (the gf) sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Assuming the gf's name is Maina, it seemed like he was half-heartedly complimenting (or sheepishly lying about) her personality and face, and for her part she's being overbearing, over his possession of a (non-lewd) magazine being considered cheating.

I know the mangaka is trying to present this as wholesome, but honestly, I'm not convinced her makeover has saved the relationship. She's faking her self and his attraction to her is superficial. The most this did was buy time to delay the inevitable breakup: she'll eventually get tired of pretending to be what she's not, and he'll eventually get tired of her controlling tendencies.

Dex-chan lover
Bro jetpack joyride was the shit, couldn't fuckin tell how to play it but it still one of my favorite old games plus vector

Dex-chan lover
bro there was this one game I can't remember the name of for the life of me dude. It was like an island with a bunch of cavemen on it and you could hurt them or something??? Like pick one up and drag him around and so on

Users who are viewing this thread