Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 106.2 - Kouhai and Determination (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I think it’s because it’s Sakurai’s first time and he does not know how big he is compared to majority of men, i think most women don’t like doing it with a dragon since it hurts
I don't think it's even Sakurai fault tough.. It's Uzaki fault and she was the one who suggest to do it.. It's also her first time so she did not expect to be that painful
10$ she's Pregnant now and just Doesn't know it yet Cause I see nowhere they said they use protection!
They gonna get married anyway so it doesn't matter if they wear it or not..
So they build a relationship over 100 chapters, we get to see a natural love confession, they actually communicate in their relationship, they have a sweet first kiss, they get engaged... and then he rapes her. What the fuck.
what the hell what are you talking about.. it's not a rape.. She's the one who wants to do it.. and because it's also his first time he just messed it up..
Okay, glad that it happened or whatever but did it have to be rape?

Ugh. The whole thing is just ruined for me.
I wonder why so many people think it was a rape 😑.. Are you guys never check the definition of "rape".. She's literally the one who started it 2 freaking chapters ago not him!!.. She already given consent.. and he also given consent after.. It's not rape.. It's just bad first time for her..

It's more like "domination loss" than a "rape"..

Dex-chan lover
so where is the director's cut? Take better make a doujin of this part, DONT OFFSCREEN US

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty great indeed. Shout outs to the author. It's not everyday this happens.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty sure there’s a version of them walking into a room and having sex, the kind that says do stuff here but it won’t effect the main story line, drawn by the author themselves

Dex-chan lover
let's hope not!
Nakadashi all the way dude!

Also has anyone noticed that this very, VERY awaited chapter came to be almost at the same time as Nagatoro confession chapter. It's like these two authors came into contact and orchestrated these releases as treat for their audience cause we all know that if you are reading Uzaki, you most defo read Nagatoro too.

Awesome times to be a rom-com manga enjoyer.

Dex-chan lover
lmao are people really crying about rape, where does that even come from
please, start also whining about how he "coerced" her into getting engaged. cry more

apart from the engagement which was fine this chapter was actually kind of autistic and overly verbal. i guess that's sakurai's character but man i had some hope

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't like this whole marriage thing, I think the author just wants to end the series as soon as possible (I mean who would get married in his >twenties)
Lots of people get married in their 20's and it works out great, depending on the culture. That being said, I agree with it feeling like the author is trying to wrap things up ASAP. I'd add to that, to me it also feels like he's desperately trying to one up the other romcom series. He's got the right idea, these are the kind of resolutions people want but only after being built up. Everything in uzaki happens too suddenly imo and the special moments end up feeling lackluster. In uzaki I never feel like "finally!". Instead I think to myself "ok, we'll that just happened."

Users who are viewing this thread