Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Ch. 108 - Kouhai and Visit

This chapter was at once super heartfelt and funny.
I still can't believe what this story became once it stopped fucking around with the typical ecchi jokes from the beginning. Suddenly the romance is captivating and the jokes super funny, every time.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Tsuki is on board. Definitely.

Seems Nodoka is getting a younger ''sibling'' also now though, they are totally going to be child hood friends!

Now just need their nephew/niece from Sakurai and Hana to be made and that will be one hell of a riot trio in the coming years.

Dex-chan lover
YzWfXR0.png

Dex-chan lover
I like how this turns out tbh, plus the last panel lmao

"Right, No unless" whats unless hmmm? ;3

Dex-chan lover
ok but get married
this manga is stepping into preachy kaguya territory with "getting serious" about teen sex etc
it's not "mature" or whatever that the father is like "yeah fuck my daughter, do whatever you want as long as she consents"
get married and this all becomes fine
and stfu yanagi

ok but get married
this manga is stepping into preachy kaguya territory with "getting serious" about teen sex etc
it's not "mature" or whatever that the father is like "yeah fuck my daughter, do whatever you want as long as she consents"
get married and this all becomes fine
and stfu yanagi
It's funny that you would complain about a manga getting preachy when preaching is all you ever seem to do around here.
This post being an example of it.

Dex-chan lover
if there's a big lie somewhere and nobody's pointed it out, you've got to point it out

Double-page supporter
This is why you shouldn't listen your parents secretly.
I would rather throw myself of the window(first floor of course). :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread