Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Kouhai and Sleep Deprivation

Dex-chan lover
@unknownids
Which one, I believe that there are multiple doujin posted here which feature Senpai X Uzaki mom; some feature both Uzaki and her mom.

I get Hana has too much pride and is shy to just come out and say she likes to hang around her "senpai", but those reactions always annoy the hell out me. These "tsun" type characters essentially talk shit about someone that is supposed to be close to them just to avoid having another type of conversation. It's very similar to Golden Time when she (I forget her name, the childhood friend) essentially said Banri was just a loser she hung around because she felt bad to her friends... And then SHE acted like a victim, lmao. Obviously this ended cutely so it's not a big deal, just my two-cents on that particular scenario.

@unknownids - Funnily enough I was going to mention that very doujin. There is also an oyakodon one as well. If only the art and scenarios were better though.

@Guionazzo Nah there is another word, beginning with "C", that would fit her...
I don`t care, how "cute" they looked at the end, and how it is suppose to fix everything- if my friend ever told anybody, that she/he hangs up with me, because i am alone, and he/she "lets me" be with them, i`d deck them in the schnoz, and that would be the end of it. How is this manga suppose to even work??? Let`s offend the guy, but then show him tits, so everything is fine? It is emotionally confused as hell
And no amount of "they were shy, that is why the said it" will change my mind.
"You let me hang with you? So now you are free, go fuck yourself, cunt".- i admit, if that would be this chapter, that manga would gain in my eyes. He`d at least rediscover his balls, and there would be an arc, where she`d have to gain his frendship again... As is nothing changed, and he let her kick him again, and with no consequences whatsoever

Double-page supporter
I don't get why so much hate, don't know about you guys but me and my friends are more often than not total dicks to each othe, I feel the closer you are it is easier to say those kinds of things, instead of being all love and support and crap, thats why I love the konosuba cast so much, they're a bunch of a**holes and that is what makes them more believable.

Double-page supporter
@can_zero lol if your friends say what she did behind your back not knowing you're there they're not your friends. they're using you lol.

I reckon he's lettin the verbal abuse slide cause he knows she wants his cock

Users who are viewing this thread