UzaMaid: Our Maid Is Way Too Annoying! - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
She actually started feeling bad... we gotta go... to the police office...

Also that has gotta be some crazy ass hay fever if its making you clean the floor with sesame oil, are we sure it was only fever or did she fall down the stairs at some point?

Dex-chan lover
Damn even the smallest kind of sickness (cold, fever etc.) is apparently fucking strong in manga, just like apparently being in the bath too long is almost Deadly aswell…

Dex-chan lover
as someone with no allergies whatsoever I always wondering how it feels like to experience one

Damn even the smallest kind of sickness (cold, fever etc.) is apparently fucking strong in manga, just like apparently being in the bath too long is almost deadly as well…
It seems common across almost all manga and anime that characters have the constitution of a newborn. Even getting caught in the rain is enough to lay them out in bed with a cold and near delirium. I've even seen some where staying up late or so much as crying a lot was enough to make a character sick.

Dex-chan lover
It seems common across almost all manga and anime that characters have the constitution of a newborn. Even getting caught in the rain is enough to lay them out in bed with a cold and near delirium. I've even seen some where staying up late or so much as crying a lot was enough to make a character sick.
Yeah… How do they even survive when all this can almost kill them?🤣

Users who are viewing this thread