Valkyrie Resistance: Origins

Group Leader
Hello everyone!
I wanted to update you that we are working on many things in our work. Soon will come the English and Japanese adaptation of the novel (which is continuing) and a visual novel where there are many people from different countries who will work on it. For the manga we are working on the chapters that will come out soon. A video game based on the novel will also arrive later. Please be patient, even if the work is followed by many people, there are few who work on it.
thanks for understanding, see you soon!

6months later and still at chapter 1, instead of waiting for the weeks of the next chapter seems like itll take months to years for the 2nd

wow i just read the first chapter, and i gotta say. wow... i was expecting something new, go figure, the most generic start ever, after that summary of how its a fresh new take and whatnot. what a dissapointment, not to mention, how short it was, that was like 3 pages of basically nothing, shoulda just not made achapter at all if it was gonna be a whole lot of nothhing

"maximum originality"

that description has got to be a joke, right?

No shade on the creators; go for it -- but maybe write something more sensible.

Group Leader
information for all (or for individuals):

Our goal, as a group, is to create a work that deals with stories/settings, apparently disconnected from each other, and incorporate them into a single thing. The potential of this work is very great as, as mentioned before, it contains many stories in one great story. It may seem a little feasible thing told like this, but reading the novel (currently only available in Italian) everything will be clearer to you. In Italy it has received many positive feedbacks, in fact we are already working on the next volumes that will come out this year.

Users who are viewing this thread