Vampire x Junior

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty sexy. Unfortunately, when you get to the plot it turns out to be incredibly annoying, really, at the level of "WTF?! Screw you, mangaka!"

I wished they didn't spend 2-3 pannels every Ch re explaining the basics every time. Also they need to seriously fuck already. Good story, wish it was more complex and not so basic but its cute. - AK

Dex-chan lover
BS story, BS manga. Around 1 year later the slaves die? Then better kill off all those vampires. seriously...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Why was my comment deleted?
I had posted it months ago and now it's gone, I'm sure it was not against regulation.

Really steamy in a good way. Relationships are a little dull and the story is melancholiac. Still like it tho. 9/10

Dex-chan lover
This would have been great if the author hadn't gone full retard.
If a strong urge to commit righteous genocide was what I wanted, I'd be reading Goblin Slayer, not lewd yuri romance.

The "being a bride means you are your partner's most beloved" line was so absurd it made my laugh, and not in a good way. More like "being a bride means you've made you partner's top 1000-or-so most beloved list, probably. If you gathered all the people she has loved or will love as much as you, it would only make a moderately-sized village."

Dex-chan lover
Well i'm not the one translating it but i'm suposs if it's pick it up it will certainly continue

Dex-chan lover
I really like the plot so far, but I warn new readers that the current arc is quite sad, and there is not a happy ending in sight.

Edit: "A sweet master-servant Girls' Love series" - this description is probably why there's all these salty people in the comments section btw. We weren't expecting the right turn on to Tragedy Avenue.

Users who are viewing this thread