Veggie Hot Bun's School Spring Holiday - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
A lovely ending to a lovely manga. One of the few Korean manga I enjoyed from beginning to end.

Thank you Reaper and Dayment Scans

Thank you for translating this series! It was a really good manga/webcomic!

Power Uploader
Thanks for translating this series! It was really great :)

Thank you so much for translating this series!

It was a whole adventure from start to finish.

wow that was wholesome story.
the art maybe not best tier, but the delivery was a bullseye. love it!

Contributor
Thank you dayment and reaper scans. This was a blast to read and I'm gonna miss it a ton.

Dex-chan lover
Really wish it could have gone a little longer but still enjoyed it! Thanks for scanlating!

Nop

I love the whole pictures, story, and the translation. I enjoyed it very much and learn from it. Thank you for finishing all the scanlating.

Thank you so much for the translation! I really enjoyed reading all of the chapters and loving each of the characters. This manhwa will stay in my mind for some time now :')

This was absolutely incredible, I haven't had such a wonderful journey in a long time
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
I really loved this story through and through... thank you so much for making it so we could read it!

This was a lovely story! I really liked the art too. Even if it was rather simple in comparison to some others, they really managed to evoke a lot of emotions and provide a wide variety of expressions and designs for all the different characters.

Users who are viewing this thread