Veggie Hot Bun's School Spring Holiday

Aggregator gang
Logged in just to say thank you for the chapters, wonder how it will go :)

This manhwa is so wonderfully comfy, with just enough plot to engage. Thank you!

Group Leader
This seems really cute and I’m enjoying it a lot so far :D

Group Leader
This.. is a weirdly satisfying mix of depression and comfyness.

If you’re reading these comments to see if you should read this webtoon, you should. It has the perfect art style to compliment this somber (but not overwhelmingly so) story, a good amount of sweet moments, and a very adorable main cast.

Dex-chan lover
why is everybody in this manhwa sad?
Edit: the more i read the more i have thoughts above

Dex-chan lover
I love this author’s other works (though they are much shorter pieces). Their characters can speak so much with basic facial and body expressions.

Just saying, so far I really like this. I think it portrays school accurately; the problems you face, anxiety, friendships, goals, results .... It's just nice.

Double-page supporter
from the title, all I can think of is:
vegemite.jpg

Omg I just read Falling in love immediately too. I need all of his books. His work is so good

EDIT: except that he has no books and only a couple of his work is on web ton 😞 he has a never blog but I only know how to read english.

@purplediinos
WAIT, now that you mention it... YES, Line Webtoon has two of his other series (Cherry Blossoms and The Girl From Class), and I located the other one you mention here as well.

HUh, that's why the art seemed sorta familiar in some way (and the style/coloring, too!)

(The bio Line puts in his author profile bio actually says: "I pursue meaningful stories. I enjoy the act of drawing." Which pretty much fits with this series as well! It's a very meaningful story!)

i was expecting some wholesome eating with friends, and what i got was feelings....soany feelings

Thank you very much for translating all of the chapters!!! It's really good I enjoyed it from the start till the end. I hope to see more from this artist!!! And good work for the translation team

Users who are viewing this thread