Versus - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Invaders from Space.

Fed-Kun's army
OK interesting so the madarans are all on the same level as a demon Lord from the looks of it. which is pretty broken assuming that these are just your average civilians are not trained soldiers. I'm hoping for the sake of balance there's not a lot of them sort of like the giants. But also come the fuck on I get that the humans are supposed to be weaker than their enemy but at least with every other world they were able to at least put up a fight the cosmic world couldn't even kill one of these guys.

Dex-chan lover
"They are at the apex of all the worlds natural enemies"
That's way too early to say dingus

Also I feel like the Madaran is just the head and it's body is a machine. Or maybe the whole thing is a machine and they are elsewhere.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
My guess is that he puppeteers the demon general and gives the aliens the demons adress or something, maybe with the "Coward begging for mercy act" or something.
Basically either bait them into attacking one of the demon Lords by giving them their location or make kiva call demon lord jachi to the humans to fight the madarans.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. “Demon Fang Demon Fang Explosive Cannon” on page 12, is that the actual name of the move or a mistake in TL?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, a single one of these guys obliterated an entire space fleet lol
Tbh, unless they have a way to kill a God, then they still aren't at the apex (they might be able to, but we haven't seen it in action, hence "too early"). Then there's still the question of how they would interact against the more abstract predators like the virus, Rec Hell & The curse

Dex-chan lover
So their whole world’s space fleet lost to one of these aliens? Now there’s 3 of these to fight? And each of these are as strong as a demon lord? Damn how did the humans survive?

Double-page supporter
"They are at the apex of all the worlds natural enemies"
That's way too early to say dingus

Also I feel like the Madaran is just the head and it's body is a machine. Or maybe the whole thing is a machine and they are elsewhere.
while there might be stronger natural enemies, not every natural enemy is on the same level. I think the giants would be killed off rather easily by the demons or the madaran, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread