Versus - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Invaders from Space.

Looks like regular demon grunts all have negative iq. "Crushing them with numbers", after they completely ignored Kiva's strongest attack as well as annihilated him in one hit, was simply ridiculous. Or perhaps demons have some kind of respawn point somewhere, so they don't care that much about dying...

It's kind of interesting on (though I don't exactly remember) how magic brought everything to the same world. I mean that is pretty big stuff and shows the potential of magic. I wonder what other stuff from other universes can be used.
I think it was a combined effort. Didn't the tech world people say that they'd created a machine to do the same thing?

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for this God to get involved...:fml:
Anyway I don't believe this will go more then a couple of volumes, not because it's not interesting and will get axed,but I don't see how can they(humanity) endure this slaughter for much longer...

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno, a single one of these guys obliterated an entire space fleet lol
To be fair cosmic level humans in this series seem to be super nerfed and I wouldn't be surprised if their space fleet is just paper weight compared to other fictional works. I mean their supposed ancient satellite weapons that are beyond their current technological achievements felt like a mosquito bite to those oversized cavemen giants let alone injure them.

For all we know Madarans could be very limited in numbers vs other enemies like new humanity and machines or have some other weakness. Have to see more.

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of interesting on (though I don't exactly remember) how magic brought everything to the same world. I mean that is pretty big stuff and shows the potential of magic. I wonder what other stuff from other universes can be used.
It wasn't magic alone. Basically every other world had their own version of a "stargate", be it in the form of magic, hypertechnology, an already-existing portal, or whatever, and everyone activated the "stargates" at the same time, resulting in the current mess.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair cosmic level humans in this series seem to be super nerfed and I wouldn't be surprised if their space fleet is just paper weight compared to other fictional works. I mean their supposed ancient satellite weapons that are beyond their current technological achievements felt like a mosquito bite to those oversized cavemen giants let alone injure them.

For all we know Madarans could be very limited in numbers vs other enemies like new humanity and machines or have some other weakness. Have to see more.
From the way the Madarans showed up, how they powered up, how they fight, the way they talk and their name itself, I think it's obvious they're meant to be Dragon Ball Saiyans, or at least the original concept of Saiyans introduced by Raditz and the arrival of Vegeta.

Thanks for the chapter!

Yeah, I really got it right, in fact the Madarans are mini Saitamas.
After some of the comments I've read, I've come around to the idea that they've taken the Madarans to the castle of the 11th demon king Jachi, it would be very satisfying for this arrogant man to see all his subjects obliterated and him scared shitless (it would be dreaming too much to see him change his countenance from confidence and arrogance to total fear and cowardice).

What's more, I'm definitely understanding Kiva's real role in this story, which is to be the universal punching bag of natural enemies, now that's entertainment!
Apart from everything these aliens have shown, I'm becoming more and more convinced that the Madarans could easily exterminate the entire race of new humanity, giants and plants and animals over humans, but I theorize that they would be totally defenseless against the curse and the parasitic virus, this would give a much greater sense of danger to these enemies that are so far "secondary" and unknown as to how they will be able to eliminate them.

Dex-chan lover
Compared to everyone else, the demons are the most average of the enemies. Their ranks and powers are very organized compared to the chaos of everyone else, which makes them useful to gauge the strength of the other enemies.

That said: WOW, uh, the space humans were really not kidding about the aliens, were they?

Dex-chan lover
OK interesting so the madarans are all on the same level as a demon Lord from the looks of it. which is pretty broken assuming that these are just your average civilians are not trained soldiers. I'm hoping for the sake of balance there's not a lot of them sort of like the giants. But also come the fuck on I get that the humans are supposed to be weaker than their enemy but at least with every other world they were able to at least put up a fight the cosmic world couldn't even kill one of these guys.
Why would average civilians be the first ones to drop into an unknown planet that sent a signal of an unauthorized missile being fired? They obviously are trained soldiers

Dex-chan lover
the actual demon kings will probably join the fight pretty soon, him mentioning they feel similar to the demon king feels too convenient to bring up now

Dex-chan lover
Not sure, if I would have given the Madaran's the ability to talk. Would have liked if ONE just kept their alien mystery as an enigma, which would prove far more terrifying.

Kiva is alive and I bet he will summon Demon Lord Jachi to the scene to fight the Madarans. I don't foresee having too many Natural Enemies fighting at the same time. Or else the narrative might get lost in the cluster fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread