VERSUS - Ch. 11 - Invaders from Space.

From the way the Madarans showed up, how they powered up, how they fight, the way they talk and their name itself, I think it's obvious they're meant to be Dragon Ball Saiyans, or at least the original concept of Saiyans introduced by Raditz and the arrival of Vegeta.
Nope, the beam is nerfed so the madarans wont notice them, if the beam is at full power, i think it can killed or at least injured some of the giants

while there might be stronger natural enemies, not every natural enemy is on the same level. I think the giants would be killed off rather easily by the demons or the madaran, for example.
We have seen that a regular group of giants wiped the floor with demons on their way. I believe the giants army is around the same strength as the demons.

They're fewer in numbers, but each of them might be up to Kiva's level. It is said there was an outstanding individual in the group, which might or might not be at Demon King level.

Their leader, the tribal chief should be the equivalence of the Great Demon King in strength.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone else so far were equivalent to nukes, then those are pintsized hydrogen bomb six-packs each.

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair cosmic level humans in this series seem to be super nerfed and I wouldn't be surprised if their space fleet is just paper weight compared to other fictional works. I mean their supposed ancient satellite weapons that are beyond their current technological achievements felt like a mosquito bite to those oversized cavemen giants let alone injure them.

For all we know Madarans could be very limited in numbers vs other enemies like new humanity and machines or have some other weakness. Have to see more.
In the previous chapter the Cosmic Devil World humans explained that they have to limit the power output of the Orbital Lasers to avoid detection, that's why it didn't work against the Giants.

Also at no point did they say that technology was beyond their current one you are misremembering.

Fed-Kun's army
We have seen that a regular group of giants wiped the floor with demons on their way. I believe the giants army is around the same strength as the demons.

They're fewer in numbers, but each of them might be up to Kiva's level. It is said there was an outstanding individual in the group, which might or might not be at Demon King level.

Their leader, the tribal chief should be the equivalence of the Great Demon King in strength.
Alio was mowing through the empowered Giants when he unleashed his attack and the only demons the Giants killed were the fodder ones.

Alio was mowing through the empowered Giants when he unleashed his attack and the only demons the Giants killed were the fodder ones.
Once regained his composure, Hallow overpowered Kiva pretty easily. He has lost an arm, and hasn't used his final technique like Alio.

If we assume Hallow and Alio are equal, then the giants are not that much weaker than Kiva.

Fed-Kun's army
In the previous chapter the Cosmic Devil World humans explained that they have to limit the power output of the Orbital Lasers to avoid detection, that's why it didn't work against the Giants.

Also at no point did they say that technology was beyond their current one you are misremembering.
Eh maybe they didn't say it directly but it was an ancient weapon that is considered very valuable to them and something they couldn't replicate so it could be infered that it was something beyond their technological comprehension. Besides the cosmic humans are still extremely nerfed compared to other cosmic level humans in other fictional works and the satellite at full power only killed mob demons and probably wouldn't hurt Giants.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh maybe they didn't say it directly but it was an ancient weapon that is considered very valuable to them and something they couldn't replicate so it could be infered that it was something beyond their technological comprehension. Besides the cosmic humans are still extremely nerfed compared to other cosmic level humans in other fictional works and the satellite at full power only killed mob demons and probably wouldn't hurt Giants.
No, they didn't say anything about being unable to replicate the technology nor does the statement even imply it, I don't know how could you even come to that conclusion. The only thing they say is that they were launched into orbit several generations ago and that they consider them valuable weapons, which makes a lot of sense knowing now that their entire space fleet was destroyed.

"After exactly 1 year of scanlating Versus, 47 Heroes are stopping their translations. Their initial worry with the kmanga simulpub was that a lot of people would be region locked and priced out of reading, but it seems that the translation is available from different websites (mangasee123.com). The switch to this version of translations means that a lot of names will change, so we highly recommend re-reading from the start on this website. So from H_Malik6828, SDOAJ, Parallax, and all the other people who helped out along the way, it’s been a pleasure."

Users who are viewing this thread