VERSUS - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Mixed-Up World

Contributor
It was actually made by us (47 heroes) but uploaded to Po2, we basically freelanced for them, which is why the credits all add up! For all future chapters we will be uploading them straight to mangadex
Define weird and bad on po2 to just host on their site without uploading anywhere else if it was made by people not associated with them and crediting not properly enough. If you were good with it I don't care. But by rules on mangadex if the chapter is made by certain group it must be credited and there is the problem that Po2+ is locked.

Define weird and bad on po2 to just host on their site without uploading anywhere else if it was made by people not associated with them and crediting not properly enough. If you were good with it I don't care. But by rules on mangadex if the chapter is made by certain group it must be credited and there is the problem that Po2+ is locked.
We were originally collaborating with Po2+, but a lack of communication and other problems resulted in us doing most of the chapters ourselves. From Ch 3 to Ch 6, we're the ones behind the scenes. After our separation, we feel it's only fair that we should take back the chapters we've worked on and post them.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty insane, all of these planets, all of these humans are completely fkd.

this took a turn, its great that plot wasnt just 47 heroes fight 47 demon lords, now im interested in the other-world humans, monsters,

i feel like just creating resque squads for scattered humans and holing up in this base untill those monsters fight to death would be for the best rn

zaybi talking on how he misses when they only had demon lords for enemies cracked me up lmao

Dex-chan lover
dang they really got all the apocalyspe scenarios here

Dex-chan lover
I guess make them all kill each other?
I mean, "natural enemies" is the explicit theme of the story. So I guess they'll figure out what is the natural enemy of each menace and also figure out a way to make them clash. In other words, they will look for the best VERSUS.

Users who are viewing this thread