Vigilante - Ch. 107

Power Uploader
Whew, and here I was thinking after we dropped it I'd have to wait a whole year for the officials… guess someone did pluck the low-hanging fruit.

Anyway, so Ji Yong is framing Jo Heon, huh. Now, the question is whether he anticipated a raid on the Police Academy and removed all incriminating evidence from there in advance. Or even better, planted the evidence in the Field Rat's office.

Dex-chan lover
I am very glad this series is getting continued, and with good quality too, hope it doesn't become a DMCA bonanza :(

Power Uploader
I am very glad this series is getting continued, and with good quality too, hope it doesn't become a DMCA bonanza :(

Incidentally, about this chapter, I think Yeong-il should really write a fiction novel, because he got almost everything wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Incidentally, about this chapter, I think Yeong-il should really write a fiction novel, because he got almost everything wrong.
To be fair, it's just his first hypothesis. The fact that he's already "found" the actual culprits with barely any evidence so quickly is already impressive. He just does happen to have the entire reasoning behind it wrong, cause he's a self centered bastard who thinks everything is about selfish gain, and not out of the heart

Dex-chan lover
Good to see you're still reading this, I remember that excellent exchange we had about Miryeo's debate speech a few years ago. I miss when the comments were much more lively for this series.
I remember it too! Those were some fun times.

I noticed webtoons tend to get a LOT less comments when they start going over 50 chapters, at least for more 'obscure' ones.

Users who are viewing this thread