Vigilante - Ch. 113

Power Uploader
Rule ## of action thrillers: if someone who doesn't intend to keep it a secret learns the true identity of the protagonist, they'll die before they can reveal it to the world.

I'll miss reporter Choe. The IQ of this series will drop by a couple hundred points when she's gone. How the hell did Mr Bang manage to break into her car in the parking lot of a civil service building that includes a police station?

Also, my guess is that Gang-ok won't help Jiyong track Miryeo down and her death will thus drive a wedge between them.

Now, a hypothetical question: what would you do in her situation? If I were driving a car at speed and found an assassin sent by a crime boss (she already knows who Mr Bang is) hiding in the back seat, I think my best guess would be to crash the car. I have a seat belt on and an airbag, he doesn't. In fact, I might stomp the brake and cause the car to flip over. Either I die an instant death, or I'm tortured and then murdered.

Anyway, one of the four pillars of this series is saying good-bye. I salute you, indomitable reporter.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
OK but like, how do yall think Mr. Vigilante will react to news of her death?

Power Uploader
OK but like, how do yall think Mr. Vigilante will react to news of her death?

I think he'll be very distressed, but won't stop what he's doing. After all, he was already on this track before she discovered him. I know he talked big to Jo Heon about how at least she would report his death against the criminal organisation, but he added that even if everyone forgot about him he'd still do it.

If anything, he'll lament the lost chance of asking her about her insights on himself. I think he believes she's the only one who truly understands him.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he'll be very distressed, but won't stop what he's doing. After all, he was already on this track before she discovered him. I know he talked big to Jo Heon about how at least she would report his death against the criminal organisation, but he added that even if everyone forgot about him he'd still do it.

If anything, he'll lament the lost chance of asking her about her insights on himself. I think he believes she's the only one who truly understands him.
Ya that makes sense, although I do wonder what his breaking point is...

If I was in the driver's seat, I... would involuntarily swerve into the opposite lane. It's like a bee landing on you while you're riding a bike, right? I wouldn't have the capacity to think of anything else, just swerve LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Best option is to just crash into something. Mr Bang isn't gonna miss for anything else

Users who are viewing this thread