Vigilante - Ch. 120

Power Uploader
BAM. Jiyong is run over by a train while oblivious to its approach and sounds due to being busy musing improbabilities. End of the story.

Whoa, so much happened in this chapter. How many dimensions has the chess these people are playing, even?

Mr. Bang's officially risen to the level of the main quartet in terms of intelligence. Sparing Kim so Eom will be concerned with him and let Mr. Bang retire in piece is a master move.

As for the Imilante… I have no idea where that plot line is going. The obvious thing is that Gang-ok has to retain his power in the company, otherwise he won't be able to keep his subordinate(s) who know about Jiyong in silence. But for that, he'll have to abandon Jiyong on his own to fight Mr. Bang and who knows whom else in the fated day. That would shatter their mutual trust forever. Then again, Gang-ok cannot die, or his secrets will be revealed eventually, so I guess he'll see through it all.

This thing with Yeongji is the weirdest. Not exactly out of left field, but… I agree it's too much of a coincidence. But what's the loose end here? What are we missing? I strongly doubt his first use of her as an alibi for the bruises on his face from the fight with Gang-ok was staged, since he's the one who took the initiative. Was it a fortuitous coincidence for the other side? But how does his father (assuming he's the VIP mentioned a few chapters ago) know Jiyong's true identity when only Miryeo, Jo Heon and Gang-ok (and perhaps Joon-yeop) have figured it all out? And why would he be so roundabout over meeting Jiyong when he could just send goons after him to retrieve the wallet? Or it is all just a big fat coincidence? I'll be very disappointed if this is just a cop-out on the author's part…

And the fuck are the gangsters elated about in the end? Finding footage of a man with a hidden face? Even Jo Heon had that kind of footage early on…

Find the truth in the next chapter of…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is incredibly bizarre for his GF to just randomly have her dad involved in all of this, it's just so coincidental that it feels like it can't be a coincidence

Users who are viewing this thread