Vigilante - Ch. 122

Power Uploader
Stares wild-eyed square into Jiyong's face.

"Whew, I didn't give it away."

Dammit, Miryeo, why aren't you as good at acting as Jiyong, with a brain like yours.

Well, at least Soedol won't have his tonfas on him, event security forbids the carrying of weapons. In a fist fight, Jiyong has a chance.

Also, he got me for a second with his inner monologue on taking the easy road. It would've been the weirdest narrative U-turn on a webtoon ever. But props to Yeongji for making him consider it: she is kinda adorable, were it not for the creepy "I like taming men like you" in the middle of the chapter. I said before: I like that Jiyong isn't a cockblocked anti-hero. I don't need smut, but it would be nice to see them wake up together on their underwear. Still 19 chapters for that to happen…

Incidentally, that hip-hopper's lines were way cringier in the original Korean, but we didn't find a better way of adapting them. Maybe it's better this way, I'd have died typesetting them otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Stares wild-eyed square into Jiyong's face.

"Whew, I didn't give it away."

Dammit, Miryeo, why aren't you as good at acting as Jiyong, with a brain like yours.

Well, at least Soedol won't have his tonfas on him, event security forbids the carrying of weapons. In a fist fight, Jiyong has a chance.

Also, he got me for a second with his inner monologue on taking the easy road. It would've been the weirdest narrative U-turn on a webtoon ever. But props to Yeongji for making him consider it: she is kinda adorable, were it not for the creepy "I like taming men like you" in the middle of the chapter. I said before: I like that Jiyong isn't a cockblocked anti-hero. I don't need smut, but it would be nice to see them wake up together on their underwear. Still 19 chapters for that to happen…

Incidentally, that hip-hopper's lines were way cringier in the original Korean, but we didn't find a better way of adapting them. Maybe it's better this way, I'd have died typesetting them otherwise.
It really feels like MC is doomdriven and bound to die, by his own will at that. It seems like a wasted effort to hope that he suvives.
But then again, maybe with gang ok pulling out, and with senior cooking up something, he might have a change of heart.
I do hope he lives though, i think his idea of splattering against the wall isn't as effective as he thinks, they'll just try to deflect blame and go all "the innocent people he killed makes him just a murderer rather than some hero", and have the media constantly bombard the people with that narrative.
Would be much nicer if he just went on to love a normal-ish life, but seems like too many strings are untangling at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread