Vigilante - Ch. 126

Power Uploader
"Someone fell over" coming from Jiyong has got to be the funniest moment of this chapter.

And yeah, 'cause it's totally normal for a couple to be kissing in the middle of a stadium evacuation. That's not the moment to use that trope, reporter Choe. Just admit you wanted to steal a kiss.

Now I think of it, the reason Jo Heon knows where to go is probably that Jisuk got it from the info Jiyong gave her. I like how this webtoon ties all lose ends, though Minu's sacrifice at the end of the chapter somehow doesn't sit well with me. Not that I'm sad that spineless coward is going, but why the heck did he stay in the studio if he knew the gangsters were coming? To use his own death as evidence? He developed a martyrdom complex after all being scorned by Jisuk? Somehow… it sounds like the kind of thing an idiot like that would think. Gosh.

I have no idea what Seon-uk's doing there, but I guess it's being explained in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Someone fell over" coming from Jiyong has got to be the funniest moment of this chapter.

And yeah, 'cause it's totally normal for a couple to be kissing in the middle of a stadium evacuation. That's not the moment to use that trope, reporter Choe. Just admit you wanted to steal a kiss.

Now I think of it, the reason Jo Heon knows where to go is probably that Jisuk got it from the info Jiyong gave her. I like how this webtoon ties all lose ends, though Minu's sacrifice at the end of the chapter somehow doesn't sit well with me. Not that I'm sad that spineless coward is going, but why the heck did he stay in the studio if he knew the gangsters were coming? To use his own death as evidence? He developed a martyrdom complex after all being scorned by Jisuk? Somehow… it sounds like the kind of thing an idiot like that would think. Gosh.

I have no idea what Seon-uk's doing there, but I guess it's being explained in the next chapter.
I think the point is that he just cared about her, and not at all about anything else. Once he saw that she was gonna throw her life for the truth, he decided he'd throw his in a last chance effort to save her one last time. Hopefully he managed to somehow buy some time or accomplish something before he croaked.

Also the academy dude being there is def unexpected, i guess he has suspected mc for a while, though its surprising he'd turn up as an ally

Fed-Kun's army
I bet it was the guilt and self-hatred that really killed him.

I wonder how many other people around the MC have suspected him... I mean, something might be going on with his supervisor too, right?

Also I think this concert might be ruined kekw

Users who are viewing this thread