Vigilante - Ch. 127

Power Uploader
If Gang-ok doesn't make a triumphal entrance next chapter, I don't see how Jiyong can escape this.

As for Minu, well… he earned my respect at the very end.

Dex-chan lover
If Gang-ok doesn't make a triumphal entrance next chapter, I don't see how Jiyong can escape this.

As for Minu, well… he earned my respect at the very end.
Aren't the SF outside unaware of this whole thing? MC could probably just run up to them begging to "save him" from the gangsters and they might just think he's a normal civillian.

Unless ofc even the SF have been paid off at some point, that would be problematic because a dozen trained agents with ARs isn't the kind of obstacle you can just surpass

Double-page supporter
Aren't the SF outside unaware of this whole thing? MC could probably just run up to them begging to "save him" from the gangsters and they might just think he's a normal civillian.

Unless ofc even the SF have been paid off at some point, that would be problematic because a dozen trained agents with ARs isn't the kind of obstacle you can just surpass
it's over for him and he knows it. too many people has seen his face, too many people know who he is.
the only decent way out for him is to die and become a martyr

Dex-chan lover
it's over for him and he knows it. too many people has seen his face, too many people know who he is.
the only decent way out for him is to die and become a martyr
I mean there's a chance that if he directly or indirectly kills the field rat and the chairman that he might be able to go under the radar still.
besides those two, who are certainly a big problem, there is only MC'S police members, and at least one of them seems to empathize with him?
Reporter Chae is a bit crazy, so i have no idea if she's inclined to reveal his identity or not

Power Uploader

Ironically, it's not as clear-cut as it seems. The gangsters who've seen his face, including Mr Bang and Soedol, don't know who he is, so unless they're shown a picture by an interrogator who suspects him, they can only offer a generic description of a young man in a hoodie. The last such potential interrogator is the late Yeong-il.

A couple of people have more info but not the full picture, like Easy Squeezy and Awls. The two know his face, his name and that he's probably the Vigilante, but don't know his public, civilian identity. They'd need a little digging to find out, and they may not be interested in anything other than surviving all this.

Professor Lee has probably figured the truth out and he's a wild card at this point. We have to remember that he was also deployed in South America with Jo Heon, so for all of his stern master figure, he may also be a black-ops type for all we know.

There's Jiyong's mentor's subordinate who picked up some clues in the middle of the series, but given that the focus has shifted off the Anyang Police Station, his suspicion might be retconned away.

This leaves the people who know every single aspect of the truth, and there aren't too many of them.

Gang-ok is on his side. He can probably manipulate the camera footage from the stadium, if he hasn't already, since his company is sponsoring the hip-hop concert.

Jo Heon may have been swayed by Jiyong's rhetoric, or at least be willing to settle this cryptocurrency racket on terms acceptable to him before offering Jiyong a last chance to leave vigilantism.

That leaves reporter Choe and now Seon-uk. The former seems to be leaning towards supporting the Vigilante, especially now she's been saved by him. As for Seon-uk… we'll have to find out. My point is that despite the mess, the number of ways Jiyong's cover may be blown for good aren't that many. I don't think Kim Samdu, Yun Jisuk and Eom Jaehyeop know enough at this point to be a threat, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread