Vigilante - Ch. 130

Power Uploader
Two things I liked about this chapter.

One, that Jiyong is a nutjob till the end. "For my pleasure" is probably the most honest admission I've seen by a vigilante character ever. Take a note, Batman and all the pseudo-heroic ones. This is a true anti-hero, and even the "hero" part is questionable.

Two, that Gang-okay has made a triumphal entrance just as I had hoped. Seon-uk is Jiyong's friend, but Gang-ok is his brother-at-arms. I like how they symbolise both aspects of Jiyong's personality.

Department Head Park (not Gwak, I corrected it in chapter 120 too) may be a very good support for Gang-ok, but I think telling him to stop vigilantism is bad advice: we know from his first meeting with Jiyong that Gang-ok has psychotic tendencies and the Dexter route is the only way for him to avoid killing innocent people to quench his urges (like, say, his father and half-brothers). He needs to murder criminals to be able to be a functional human being. But maybe Park isn't aware of that.

And I'm happy that it seems likely Awls and Easy Squeezy will survive this. Awls even tried to grow a spine for once, fancy that.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see that the Gang is Ok now that Gang-Ok has arrived, but on the other hand i really hope Gang-Ok isn't going to die here, as it seems almost certain Jiyong will throw him under the bus if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread