Vigilante - Ch. 132

Power Uploader
Gang-ok was such a mood in this chapter. "I'm just a passer-by, he did it", lol.

And Jo Heon has officially lost it now. I don't even mean the maniac laughter, but the fact that after all he's done, he's throwing the book on and trying to arrest them following proper procedure? I think he's broken inside.

In fact, everyone in this series is bonkers at this point. Awls and Easy Squeezy are wise to play dead in the middle of all these psychos.

And what a GREAT idea, to open all the floodgates to a drainage gallery you're heading to yourselves. What could possibly go wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Gang-ok was such a mood in this chapter. "I'm just a passer-by, he did it", lol.

And Jo Heon has officially lost it now. I don't even mean the maniac laughter, but the fact that after all he's done, he's throwing the book on and trying to arrest them following proper procedure? I think he's broken inside.

In fact, everyone in this series is bonkers at this point. Awls and Easy Squeezy are wise to play dead in the middle of all these psychos.

And what a GREAT idea, to open all the floodgates to a drainage gallery you're heading to yourselves. What could possibly go wrong?
I completely forgot about the chinese dudes lmao, shit looking kinda bad, gun+water = big oof.
Not to mention MC is exhausted, Mr.Bang is not in a good state at all, and his brother is very roughed up.
The only ones in actual fighting condition are imilante and Jo Heon, and gang-ok can't really do much against those two from how far away he is, so i guess it's up to murdercop to try and riot gear his way to them, and I'm not sure it's even ballistic rated

Power Uploader
his brother is very roughed up.

I think this is an understatement. I don't expect even Soedol to survive three gunshots at point-blank range from a professional hitman. He probably breathed his last at the end of this chapter.

I'm not sure it's even ballistic rated

It probably is, we saw Jo Heon using it against gunshots by Chairman Kim's manager a couple chapters ago.

And now I mention it, I forgot to say it then… what's with Chairman Kim's goons' loyalty? They kept fighting even when it was clear the police were there, and one of them even volunteered to pick the gun up and confront the Special Force (in fact, several vied for the opportunity even though it was clear the manager was throwing them under the bus). Even his driver tried to fight Jo Heon without even being told to. One should know when to cut losses and run… but then again, not even Kim knew that, and see where it landed him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think this is an understatement. I don't expect even Soedol to survive three gunshots at point-blank range from a professional hitman. He probably breathed his last at the end of this chapter.

It probably is, we saw Jo Heon using it against gunshots by Chairman Kim's manager a couple chapters ago.

And now I mention it, I forgot to say it then… what's with Chairman Kim's goons' loyalty? They kept fighting even when it was clear the police were there, and one of them even volunteered to pick the gun up and confront the Special Force (in fact, several vied for the opportunity even though it was clear the manager was throwing them under the bus). Even his driver tried to fight Jo Heon without even being told to. One should know when to cut losses and run… but then again, not even Kim knew that, and see where it landed him.
I guess none of the goons really understand just how capable the main characters are, but to be fair, that's perfectly reasonable.
Even a well-trained MMA homie would barely be able to handle a handfull of untrained goons at once, much less doing that multiple times nonstop, and the goons are not actually untrained, and they have knives, and bats, and guns.
So i guess to quote best boy "OP, God should nerf them"

Users who are viewing this thread