Vigilante - Ch. 134

Power Uploader
Okay, now I need a spin-off centered on Gang-ok. He was hilarious in this chapter.

Question number one: if Eom did press the button, why didn't the bomb go off? My guess is that it's one of those devices that gives you a split-second margin to change your mind, like, you have to keep the button pressed a few seconds for the bomb to go off.

Question number two: the explosion would probably have killed them even if they weren't inside the car, given the blast radius, so why didn't Eom go ahead anyway? My guess is that once he realised they'd been followed, he couldn't have been sure whether more people were coming, and thus blowing up the car would've put him in everyone's crosshairs.

Funny scene number two (one is Gang-ok's magic wand): Jiyong's "I'm boutta pass out but not before I do this" face. Gotta give it to the author, this is one hell of a determined protagonist and the suffering on his face was very well drawn.

Funny scene number three: Mr Bang's metamorphosis into a mixture of The Thin Man and The Smiling Man. His zombie arrival stabbing discount Joey Wong with a long-stem rose had me chuckling. But I guess people in that restaurant won't be chuckling next chapter…

Question number three: how did Mr Bang know where they were? My guess is that he also had an appointment there; since Eom gave the task of retrieving the coin wallet to both Mr Bang and the Chinese hitmen, so he went to the restaurant to wait for whomever fulfilled it. That's why that punch to his face felt so satisfying, man's a snake to the core.

To be honest, I dunno how much of a threat Mr Bang is in that condition, the girl was caught completely by surprise and if he's using roses, my bet is that he's lost his awls. We'll see.

I hope this time Miryeo and Seon-uk will escape, at last.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think those are just awls hidden within roses, that chino girl is 100% lobotomized (you can even see blood immediately flowed through her sinus cavities to the nose as she hit ground).

But yeah, Mr.Bang isn't much of a threat, he's completely fucked, while MC is technically still somewhat kinda doin "alright", but most importantly, Gang-Ok is still at full strength, infact, he's at 200% strength since he's trying to Isekai the chink with the power of love and Bat-Kun so he can go fight the demon lord of cultivation with the power of crouching tiger hidden 9mm.
God i fucking love Gang-Ok, best boy showing why he's the best girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread