Vigilante - Ch. 138 - Final Chapter

Power Uploader
Well, great ending for the series, I must say. Webtoons don't get much better than this, to be honest: it's high up in my list of favourites, though not quite at the top.

I'm a little miffed that all the four main characters are much tamer and more reasonable at the end of the series than they were for most of it. I miss how deranged they were just a few chapters ago.

Mr Bang's death was weird. He didn't really have a reason to kill himself, and it's against Christian doctrine to take one's own, god-given life.

Still, I liked the irony that in the end, his original pursuers covered everything up and he was able to graduate top of his class. And did you notice he's wearing Mr Bang's ring on his right hand in the final panel?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, great ending for the series, I must say. Webtoons don't get much better than this, to be honest: it's high up in my list of favourites, though not quite at the top.

I'm a little miffed that all the four main characters are much tamer and reasonable at the end of the series than they were for most of it. I miss how deranged they were just a few chapters ago.

Mr Bang's death was weird. He didn't really have a reason to kill himself, and it's against Christian doctrine to take one's own, god-given life.

Still, I liked the irony that in the end, his original pursuers covered everything up and he was able to graduate top of his class. And did you notice he's wearing Mr Bang's ring on his right hand in the final panel?
i heard on another of the author's works (Dead Queen) that he's working on a S2 of Vigilante. Pure hearsay, i too think this has ended very well, it gave closure to nearly all the issues of the story, but who knows

Power Uploader
i heard on another of the author's works (Dead Queen) that he's working on a S2 of Vigilante.

Uuuuh… we released chapter 1 of that yesterday. It's running at 30 chapters now.

Users who are viewing this thread