Vigilante Part 2 - Ch. 1

Power Uploader
A strong start for the series, I must say, even though it's a little tropey: the reformed outlaw meeting a less noble version of himself is a common way to go about sequels, but it's okay when it's well done.

Our translator about Jeonse contracts: "I am so glad I live in a country where this shit wouldn't fly."

Honestly, even the wiki on Jeonse contracts can't be very positive about them. I see way more disadvantages then advantages.

Also our translator on the new character: "My nickname for our new friend is farmer-lante. Or Fertilante."

By the way, I wrote it in the synopsis, and his épaulette at the end confirms it: Jiyong is an Inspector. In the Korean police, you can skip the lower ranks (patrol officer, sergeant, assistant inspector) if you go through the KNPU. This also indicates the events in this series can't be too long after Jiyong's graduation at the end of the previous one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A strong start for the series, I must say, even though it's a little tropey: the reformed outlaw meeting a less noble version of himself is a common way to go about sequels, but it's okay when it's well done.
I must be slacking, i can't remember the last time a story had this trope...
Our translator about Jeonse contracts: "I am so glad I live in a country where this shit wouldn't fly."

Honestly, even the wiki on Jeonse contracts can't be very positive about them. I see way more disadvantages then advantages.
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of blatant bullshit S Korea has. I swear they're trying to prove 1st world countries can be just as corrupt and shitty as 3rd world countries so long as they just put their heart to it.
Also our translator on the new character: "My nickname for our new friend is farmer-lante. Or Fertilante."
Fucking hell, Farmerlante and Fertilante are both so good its hard to decide

Users who are viewing this thread