Viken Ordo No Renkin Kenkyuushitsu - Ch. 2 - The Guild

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Yep, action speak louder, just shove the real thing on their face n u r done...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
That's a lot of raw ingredients he happens to have from 500 years ago that he's spending like water.

Dex-chan lover
You know what kind of story would be cool?

What if you made a story about an alchemist/wizard that for whatever reason did some procedure that put them in stasis or similar (including actual death)? What? There's dozens of those stories?
What if the stasis/whatever took centuries or millennia, essentially shunting them into the future? What, still a dozen or so?
What if that future had regressed and their alchemic/magical prowess was far greater than the norm, or even a lost art? Still a dozen? Why didn't the number decrease?!
What if the first thing they become an adventurer? Still no decrease?!?
What if they were discriminated for their profession? Again huh..?
What if they actually realized they were outside the standard and that ppl don't hate them for no reason, but due to said standard being so low or outright fraud territory? Oh, that more than halved it? Nice!
What if they realized this instantly? Oh, it's down to less than a handful? Seriously, what has to be done for this kind of story to not be carbon-copies of other stories? Even adding vapid gimmicks - an ancient japanese secret technique in the Art of Manga - doesn't work!
... What if they have a mascot character to talk to, and for adding comic relief? Oh, the number is down to 1? This gimmick made the manga unique!! wooh!

I guess next time I see 7 chapters (why do they never get beyond even the introductory arcs? Axed? mangaka gets bored? TL's fault? Other?) of this story pop up with a new name, they might suddenly have a litrpg status screen or actually be someone originally reincarnated from japan who goes tuee at the new world having gone from sci-fi to template fantasy.

Group Leader
You know what kind of story would be cool?

What if you made a story about an alchemist/wizard that for whatever reason did some procedure that put them in stasis or similar (including actual death)? What? There's dozens of those stories?
What if the stasis/whatever took centuries or millennia, essentially shunting them into the future? What, still a dozen or so?
What if that future had regressed and their alchemic/magical prowess was far greater than the norm, or even a lost art? Still a dozen? Why didn't the number decrease?!
What if the first thing they become an adventurer? Still no decrease?!?
What if they were discriminated for their profession? Again huh..?
What if they actually realized they were outside the standard and that ppl don't hate them for no reason, but due to said standard being so low or outright fraud territory? Oh, that more than halved it? Nice!
What if they realized this instantly? Oh, it's down to less than a handful? Seriously, what has to be done for this kind of story to not be carbon-copies of other stories? Even adding vapid gimmicks - an ancient japanese secret technique in the Art of Manga - doesn't work!
... What if they have a mascot character to talk to, and for adding comic relief? Oh, the number is down to 1? This gimmick made the manga unique!! wooh!

I guess next time I see 7 chapters (why do they never get beyond even the introductory arcs? Axed? mangaka gets bored? TL's fault? Other?) of this story pop up with a new name, they might suddenly have a litrpg status screen or actually be someone originally reincarnated from japan who goes tuee at the new world having gone from sci-fi to template fantasy.
it took me like 4 hours to find a good series to translate cuz most of the story's are just some random copy's of some random ass story, this is the closest thing i found to kinda good, i read most of the raw chapters and it wasn't half bad it kinda reminded me of one piece but with alchemy soo yea

Dex-chan lover
it took me like 4 hours to find a good series to translate cuz most of the story's are just some random copy's of some random ass story, this is the closest thing i found to kinda good, i read most of the raw chapters and it wasn't half bad it kinda reminded me of one piece but with alchemy soo yea
Yeah, that point about realizing he is actually OP early on does speak well for the future of the story.
But it doesn't make the entire setting itself any less overused xD

Dex-chan lover
Pathetic lil bic he have that AI and still cant grasp or do some information research about shit, guess he better not reincarnated and reduced to atom

Dex-chan lover
Pathetic lil bic he have that AI and still cant grasp or do some information research about shit, guess he better not reincarnated and reduced to atom
Dont mind me i wake up early to get extra time to be a hater

Users who are viewing this thread