Villain Classroom - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Agreed I really can’t side with that character at all anymore. I agree with the person who said MC should just walk away in this situation from this point on.

Dex-chan lover
Besides, now I think about it, "oh I'll catch her showing her true face." Bro you just beat her up on a livestream, anyone would explode after that. I don't see how this is a "gotcha" for Han Bora. "Look how nasty this person treated me after I PUNCHED THEM IN THE FACE."
Probably because she might admit what she did and how she tried to cover it up

Dex-chan lover
The guy just doesn't understand Han Bora is like Dark Knight's Joker. Despises little schemers, loves to turn their schemes around, all while having schemes of her own.
Besides, now I think about it, "oh I'll catch her showing her true face." Bro you just beat her up on a livestream, anyone would explode after that. I don't see how this is a "gotcha" for Han Bora. "Look how nasty this person treated me after I PUNCHED THEM IN THE FACE."
It's not about her being nasty to Han Bora. It's about her revealing the scheme and basically confirming the rumors about her bullying someone are true.

"I'm the author and I'm smart, looks at the body cam"
No, the smart thing would be that the girl would have record the conversation about her giving the stuff she must say to made the streamer look good.
This is the first series I'm rooting at the bad guys, Bora is an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Wowza,violence and planning.

Because they gave her the idea for it,forgetting that she's happily a loose cannon.

Dex-chan lover
No, the smart thing would be that the girl would have record the conversation about her giving the stuff she must say to made the streamer look good.
A body cam showing the events before and after the stream. Plus the girl getting beaten on stream would get alot of drama channels attention. Which bora could use it to target the other girl. Since that was the original point of that stream anyway. In my opinion this was the best way of getting attention and bora got it.

Dex-chan lover
There's a method to the madness. First off, Bora is out for a vengeance quite blatantly. She just wants to beat her up.

Secondly, with the attack on stream it shows that the narrative that the bully was trying to build was shattered. They are not friends.

Thirdly, with the body cam there will be footage of her trying to collude with Bora to being down the other bully. That's outright character assassination if this is being streamed, shared later, or used as blackmail.

I do think that Bora's violent tendencies is being built up to be her undoing. I get the feeling that Sena is more afraid of her sister than of the bullying given their interaction. And this is the third time she went against the plan for violence.

Users who are viewing this thread