Villain Classroom - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Yaaa that video would be nothing more than her treating the YouTuber horribly. I’m assuming the cat is either a cat they both know and she ended up taking care of it for her after she stopped going to school or the cat is insurance as well as a boost to views to make her look more wholesome. Either way I hope the sister gets out of that room, it seems her sister is part of her unstable mindset and causing identity crisis.

As for Mc, just give up from this point on and run. She will beat them all up anyways with or without you.

Dex-chan lover
So it all just works out for Han Bora? Nah. She needs to have some kind of negative repercussion for just beating everyone up. :/ I guess she's not completely stupid, but...

Dex-chan lover
Why everyone was against Han Bora in the last Chapters? I'm enjoying this shit, just fuck up everybody, everytime she punches someone I get some kind of satisfaction.

I too would be shocked and betrayed if a streamer i liked... got angry after being repeatedly punched in the face. Who thinks this shit up? These kinds of series are fun and cathartic and all but sometimes I wish the authors weren't total hacks and could and least be creative with their writing even if they're too lazy to make interesting characters and dilemmas.

Users who are viewing this thread