Villain Initialization - Ch. 81

His goal is to kill ye zimu. However, the situation has changed and at the moment his main objective is just to keep him, his aunt, and his friends from dying. The moment we see in this chapter is him officially denying his desire to become a villain, because he's been there and done that.

I hope we get to have a full understanding of the flashbacks in the previous life, so we can compare that to the present timeline. Some of the people reading this are confused about the flashbacks, but they are not paying attention, these flashbacks are supposed to be shown, so that we can see what he's done in his previous life to understand why he became like that.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. It's true there's no real need or even reason to go full villain again.

sorry I had to do this :
We_Are_Number_One.jpg

Double-page supporter
I've been meaning to ask this for a while now but what is their fascination with Beiyuan?
Is this the only city in the world that has superheroes and supervillains?
Is there nothing else outside the city?
It feels like the "superbrains" of Beiyuan are just lowly grunts seeing as they have their sights set on nothing but a small-time city among the vastness of the world.
Being the number one in this tiny society just seems so low and void of actual goals.

Users who are viewing this thread