Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Hard to believe the Rael is the "true" heroine lookswise. Yunifer is prettier.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh no, a stray, rabid, red dog appeared.

@Pink95
Ain't that the point of the villainess though? "How can she be with ML when i'm more beautiful?!"

shit someone get yo dawg its gone lose. where tf did this shit come from tf........

Yunnifer seems like a well adjusted person and she's confident.
That's the FL we need ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

rael is constantly having a rabid dog follow her around; it’s gonna be a pain in the ass for our fl. i get that rael is cute and all but rlly, yunifer is going to get dragged into deep shit bc of those two probably.

So Rael is following Yunifer around. Up to the point of changing her professional career in order to be with her. That's a bit unsettling.
I know that rael is starved for validation and frienship after getting out of a toxic relationship, but latching into Yunifer that way can't be healthy for her. It certainly isn't fair for Yunifer

Aw this was a cute chapter. But ugh the trash bastard is back. Kick his ass ladies!

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Double-page supporter
I'm disappointed. His royal pain in the arse popping up from nowhere while your eating was the perfect opportunity for a spit take.

@Doramas That's a little dramatic. Rael so far hasn't done any of the fanatic tendencies seen in other series. If anything, it seems like quiet admiration. She was with the knights originally bc she wanted approval as the future queen, but now that Yunifer convinced her she's better off w/o the prince of course she's going to try to figure out what she wants for herself. Yunifer obv left a big impression on her, so she wants to observe her new role model.

Rael seems to be getting along with her coworkers, so she's not just there only to make friends with Yunifer. And she seems to earnestly be working on trying to become a better healer. She's not a one-minded stalker so far, she's just trying out a new career and is inspired by Yunifer. Yunifer's prob her first female friend, but seems like she's making new friends as well. She just wants to be besties lol.

i love this storyline, instead the og female lead became enemy they became the current female leads friend. remind me of survive as the heros wife uwu

Users who are viewing this thread