Villainous Demon Son-in-Law - Ch. 0 - Preface

Let me guess an ignorant wife and a simp mc. Mc probably has some sort of secret powers but hides it and continues to let people talk down on him.probably going to take about 100+ chapters of saving the damsel in distress for some relationship development.
From my professional and experienced prediction I’ve deduce that this is going to be your cliche Chinese manhua.(with slightly better art)

Dex-chan lover
At least, the three of them are good looking, unlike other series where everyone from the family but the "supposed wife" is ugly to meh.

Dex-chan lover
@Marz123
Can you please recommend me any harem or romance manhua with nice wives/lovers, for example https://mangadex.org/title/50312/capital-s-most-crazy-doctor

Wow! I hate the wife's family already. This is the crappiest among titles with "son-in-law" in their name. All others have kind and understanding wife while this one is full of thots who would kill the MC because they deemed him trash.

Double-page supporter
I dont know how the dragon relates to this???
But I feel black hair sis would be the best girl. I hope shes "secretly" strong or something. Other girls.... come off as bitches... like like normally happens /shrugs
Lastly, I wish they kinda explained this wedding and how it came to be tho, I will have to neg points if they dont explains things in chapter 1. (since this reads as chapter 0)

Users who are viewing this thread