Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
hate to say it but this totally bonkers guy is exactlyyy my type ( ु⁎ᴗ_ᴗ⁎)ु.。oO (thank u sm for the chapter!! <3)

lol. time to get grounded lol. huehuehue wait... is 'getting grounded' even a thing back then (or there)...?

Double-page supporter
Hoho. She bought a bodyguard/guarddog now dad is annoyed that her daughter brought home a stray.

Thanks for the translation

god damn the suspense is real..................................................................................................................................................................................

Hmmmmmm
Did they think she got taken by the slavers? Or is this about the money she spent?
Probably the latter.

I hope they would address the fact about how much money she spend on the slave but most likely we would see her dad being super worry about the protagonist

Her family has come a long way. They are worried sick of her. <#

And Icklies. HAHAHA. He wanted some praise. lol

Thankyouu for the updates ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡
So Penny decided to take Ecreep route huh, I hope he's worth the money she spent. Can't wait for the hunting competition arc

Aggregator gang
- Pop: "Penelope Eckard, explain yourself"
- Penelope: "Daddy i went out last night and bought my (planned) future hubby, ehehe"

Darn I really don't know who the ml will be,, I guess it's still too early to guess lolol also,,
master servant trope with iklies😳🤭 love how they're worried for her (are they tho?) Also where's the older bro? I wonder what the father will talk to her about(??)
Also is iklies like a,, yandere sorta guy cuz😳🙈
Thank you for the chapters as always uwu will be crying for more ÓwÒ

Users who are viewing this thread