Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Maid yuri route? Just kidding, but I wish it was true.

> If this was reality this wouldn't even make sense. Whatever.

There is not a lampshade big enough for this comic.

Wow thanks for the new chapters, I have been waiting for too long, finally some new chapters🥺💜

so wth is going on? wtf happened that her family and servants just did a 180 from despite to absolute adoration? Like I get it changing from despise to hate, to wary or even respect, but everyone just changed from tyrants to puppylike

Oh, a nice and cute little bunny, how adorable

*in the background, Subaru screaming noises*

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 well... this chapter is what i was talking about (don't open if you didn't read it already)
the reason she bullied Penelope is because "everyone else was doing it"... WHAT THE FUUUUUUK???? and so as soon as she fights back and compliments her a bit she becomes this loyal?? am i wrong in expecting something more than that?

Aggregator gang
@Oukishi @SoulOverCaos @HOOfan_1 It has to do with spoiler reasons, but I don't remember all the details that were shared by other people(Spoilers ahead, do not read if you don't want to be spoiled). What I do remember is that
Penelope was originally from this world she is in now, had her soul cursed to be hated by everyone in every new life when she was killed by a malignant deity she managed to defeat(she was once a powerful magician. I think it was a case of mutual destruction between her and the deity, but I'm not sure), reincarnated into a world like ours(another magician close to her caused her to reincarnate into our world in an attempt to save her from the curse), and then reincarnated again back into her original world now that the curse is gone. As a result, everyone that treated her like shit due to the curse are slowly calming down and realizing they did horrible things to her for seemingly no reason(no one knows a curse was involved...yet). The only people who haven't been affected by the curse since they didn't associate with Penelope when she was still cursed are the crown prince, Vinter, and Iklies, so all of their reactions to her are genuine and have to do with their own personal circumstances(the prince is just super paranoid due to all the shit he's gone through and assumes everyone is out to get him or deceive him).
There may be more to it and I might not be remembering it all correctly, but a variety of spoilers were shared in previous chapters and I don't remember which chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread