Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

WOAH ASURA! How can you mass release so many chapters in the past few days!? You guys really work in the speed of light! Genuinely, thank you so much!!

I feel like puking 🤢
Omg we need emergency planning
How do we get our girl to leave that place n live comfortably elsewhere
We need a plan!!! A plan!!!! Quickly!!!!
I can’t stand that household anymore 🤮

Penelope is so savage omfggg 💀💀💀

Oh and also Tysm Asura this manwha was left in the corner for like a while and then a you guys came here to save our lonely world , i am truly grateful thank you once again!!

Aggregator gang
OMG thanks for the mass release 😍 and the lunch from hell commence, one of my favourite scene in the series.

Aggregator gang
Asura dropping updates like nobody's business! Thank you for the mass update!

thank you so much for the mass updates!!!!

i love the brothers exoressions in the last panel LMFAO get rekt

Y A A S GO GET HER GIRL THAT MAID BE FACING SO MUCH TROUBLE (AND I MEAN SO SO MUCH) AND THE REST OF THOSE "NPCs" BE LEARNING HOW TO TREAT YOU PROPERLY NOW

OMG I feel so bad for FL to live in such terrible environment and it's so bad that every time something good happens, someone would mess it up!

Thank you Asura for the mass updates!! Guess we caught up with the latest raw chapters with chapter 43.

Times like this I really wish we could see the Duke's favourability. It's too bad its limited to the capture targets.

I am so so curious what the Duke's true feelings are!

After all he's the one who picked up a random child to the place of his daughter. And I still suspicious of why. Sentiment doesn't seem to fit this Duke.

this is one of my favorites and i can't tell how much i enjoyed reading this 😭 thanks for all of the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
@hitsugayatoshiro
If it makes you feel any better
She more or less snaps over the next few chapters, in doing so getting the blond-ish bro and father on her side and most of the staff treating her better, the wounds are still there but she at least get's treated a bit better.

Users who are viewing this thread