Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

thank you for doing sfx, i really dislike having to go to the asura website and see ads/them asking for money, but not even having sfx translated. I really appreciate this!

Aggregator gang
@anapuno_ its called someone else is doing the translation and actively at that. No need to snipe. If they decided to start from the beginning then it would be different.

@Nekoya-Sensei just because you wanna wait 7 days for an honestly not that good scanlation doesnt mean others have to. just wait for asura's if you want to read theirs vs someone else's so much

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the chapter! I'm glad we don't have to go through the ads on Asura and the sfx are great!

Nothing stoping the haters from continuing to read on Asura's website.

@Eisbar272 I mean you don't really need to wait 7 days lol. You just need to click one link in fact you could have read it days before lol. And let's be honest we don't come to mangadex for good translations most translations of most groups are bad I have to read multiple versions on different languages to get the accurate idea of what the author actually wanted to convey. I should probably learn japanese to avoid having to read it in 3 other languages lol.

Dang girl. The reason you’re getting different outcomes is because you have a darker tone when talking. I’d say loyalty rather than love too if I was him.

I feel so bad for Penelope, she really can't catch a break can she... sigh

Wow, this is leagues better than some of their (Furry scans) other translations. Did they hire someone to help?

'Loyalty'. 'Won't betray'.

Yeah right dude.

from spoilers i've read, that guy will kidnap fl because he's a yandere

@meijune too soon to tell the group has only 3 chapters of 3 different series. Who knows if they will take over those projects or just do a couple of chapters and dissapear? Many groups start like that before they disband. I hope that is not the case we could use more translating groups for many abandoned projects.

@Xeredge You should try add block not just for Asura webpage but it helps for every webpage you probably visit.

Group Leader
@meijune I read their first chapter, that one was really good. I'm not sure what happened with justice of a villainous woman tho, guess it was their very first try at scanalation or something

Thanks for the update and I'm still waiting for tapas to come back. I'm glad someone is putting effort into the translation instead of doing a half assed job to make profit and steal our information

thanks for the chapter! better quality than asura, clean sfx, and no ad infested website or pleas for money. asura originally sniped this for the clout anyway so it's not like they have moral high ground to stand on tbh. hope you guys keep up the great work!

nice translation yaaaay

and for everyone talking about sniping: Asura sniped this title from another group in the first place, so I doubt they care.

Users who are viewing this thread