Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 135

Double-page supporter
Wait, i thought it was the magic man that found yvonne? Did penelope's mindgames screw up eclis so much he went full circle to want to burn it all down?

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah, finally. This is where it gets sooooo good. Girl didn't even consider ekelis giving her a bad end like that. That's obsession not love.

Wait, i thought it was the magic man that found yvonne? Did penelope's mindgames screw up eclis so much he went full circle to want to burn it all down?
He probably thinks that he's "freeing" her by bringing the real daughter back, maybe that way things will suck so bad for Penelope enough for her to want to run away with him...

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i'm weird.. But i don't really like any of the characters so far. I mean, i do like our main character. But i would like to see our girl just straight up leave the house, the prince and that annoying Eclis..
Also not sure how i feel about yvonne being some evil magic lady. I think we all knew she would turn out evil or something like that, but i hoped she would just be normal and act as the reason to leave the house :nyoron:

Oh well.. Time to wait for another chapter to see where this goes

Maybe i'm weird.. But i don't really like any of the characters so far. I mean, i do like our main character. But i would like to see our girl just straight up leave the house, the prince and that annoying Eclis..
Also not sure how i feel about yvonne being some evil magic lady. I think we all knew she would turn out evil or something like that, but i hoped she would just be normal and act as the reason to leave the house :nyoron:

Oh well.. Time to wait for another chapter to see where this goes
I dont think you're ment to like them, after all they were all horrible to Penelope in the video game. We also have to keep in mind that the mc has only played AS Yvonne so it's possible that she was always bad, because the game ends when she gets with one of the guys.

Users who are viewing this thread