Vinland Saga - Vol. 23 Ch. 161 - Sigurd's Decision

Contributor
It’s a shame that I got curious and found out that Thorfinn is based off a real life person. I got spoiled by Wikipedia, of all things.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
"But do you love meh? Will you love me foreve~er?"

Meatloaf aside, for real though, Sig just leveled up his manhood a bit.

Double-page supporter
@xyzzy i see no problema with it. Its like watching tv show vikings. You know how it ends, what matters is the journey to the end.
Another example is three kingdoms era. This history piece is so famous yet a lot of works about it, from game to bad fan-fiction, still emerge to this day.

TLDR: its the storytelling that matters.

Is it bad that I actually ship Sigurd n gudrid so much since Sigurd n friends turn to slavery 😂

Fed-Kun's army
omfg them blushing at eachother!!!!!!! Sooo!!!! Cute!!!!!!!! Beyond !!!!! Cute !!!!!! Also i love sigs character development

It's a shame to see Sigurd and his crew have to go. I really like his character development and just his character in general. He literally deserve his own series. Though, he gonna get married with his childhood friend as soon as he got home, he probably get the best possible ending out of everything that could happen to him.

Users who are viewing this thread