Violence Jack - Vol. 13 Ch. 1 - Arc 20: Honey

Dex-chan lover
So just to refresh my memory... and I hope I get the plot wrong, so please someone correct me on this

The Slum King and Ryo are both the same person, the reincarnation of Satan from Devilman

This Violence Jack verse, is a reality of a pseudo purgatory/hell in which Ryo, Akira, and Miki are stuck being tortured or fighting each other because Satan didn't got his feelings reciprocated by Devilman

And the Slum King is torturing himself in the form of Ryo out of self pity, while also raping and torturing Miki, because he still blames her for Akira/Devilman not becoming his lover

While Akira reincarnated as the different Violence Jacks, Urchins, and muscle women, and is veeery slowly maybe trying to stop Ryo/Slum king/Satan from keeping this bullshit?

And everyone else is also a facet of these 3, except for the Slum King's secretary who may be either Satan again or the reincarnation of Psycho Jenny?

Alternative maybe this Miki, Ryo' sister, and the Slum King secretary, are also just Satan too, and it really is just Satan and Devilman stuck with each other their reincarnations, and Miki was never there at all

Last edited:
Contributor
So just to refresh my memory... and I hope I get the plot wrong, so please someone correct me on this

The Slum King and Ryo are both the same person, the reincarnation of Satan from Devilman

This Violence Jack verse, is a reality of a pseudo purgatory/hell in which Ryo, Akira, and Miki are stuck being tortured or fighting each other because Satan didn't got his feelings reciprocated by Devilman

And the Slum King is torturing himself in the form of Ryo out of self pity, while also raping and torturing Miki, because he still blames her for Akira/Devilman not becoming his lover

While Akira reincarnated as the different Violence Jacks, Urchins, and muscle women, and is veeery slowly maybe trying to stop Ryo/Slum king/Satan from keeping this bullshit?

And everyone else is also a facet of these 3, except for the Slum King's secretary who may be either Satan again or the reincarnation of Psycho Jenny?

Alternative maybe this Miki, Ryo' sister, and the Slum King secretary, are also just Satan too, and it really is just Satan and Devilman stuck with each other their reincarnations, and Miki was never there at all
Yes, you got it wrong in some aspects. Could have just reread the last chapter.

Basically this is a new real world created by Satan after the apocalypse. The world is a reflection of his feelings, regret, hate, and so on. The Honeys aren't Satan but Angels that could have saved his "pure" soul, from his otherself, and so... Satan himself is only split into two beings. Ryo and King, (regret and hate).

Dex-chan lover
Yes, you got it wrong in some aspects. Could have just reread the last chapter.

Basically this is a new real world created by Satan after the apocalypse. The world is a reflection of his feelings, regret, hate, and so on. The Honeys aren't Satan but Angels that could have saved his "pure" soul, from his otherself, and so... Satan himself is only split into two beings. Ryo and King, (regret and hate).
You mean vol 12 chapter 3, Honey part 1? don't see anything of importance in that chapter tho, it just the Honeis talking about saving Ryo

Or vol 12 chapter 2, Kagero? that also doesn't has anything of much, is just some random woman trying to kill Takuma, who may as well be just another reincarnation of Akira since he acts as the leader of the resistance

Anyway, thanks for the corrections

Last edited:
Contributor
You mean vol 12 chapter 3, Honey part 1? don't see anything of importance in that chapter tho, it just the Honeis talking about saving Ryo

Or vol 12 chapter 2, Kagero? that also doesn't has anything of much, is just some random woman trying to kill Takuma, who may as well be just another reincarnation of Akira since he acts as the leader of the resistance

Anyway, thanks for the corrections
I meant arc 30. The last chapter of the series. This is where it all is explained. Non of this is revealed before.

Nice to see more women in this series who can actually kick ass instead of getting raped all the time lol.

Also the fat dude controlling the well felt like a villain from Fist Of The North Star, minus the part with him pulling his dick out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread