Virgin Extinction Island - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - Breakthrough

Dex-chan lover
Eiri's Virgin Rod was so powerful it pierced the defenses of Virgin Zero! And now he can save Noa from her fate! But will all be saved? Could there be consequences to stopping such a powerful weapon point blank?

Emily's backstory may have been very cruel, but it didn't give her the right to kill any potential virgin! She was as bad as Mezu! Liam needed to knock her down a peg.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I don't get about hating virgins for being virgins: you look down on them for not having had sex, but they haven't had sex because-- among other things-- they're looked down upon for not having had sex.

Shit's like applying for a job as a new grad-- but there's not even an internship for non-virginity.

Dex-chan lover
I ... I think I lost a few MORE brain cells reading that, LOL. It was literally the moment the lube-gatling was revealed and subsequently used ... But I have many many more so a couple for a chuckle is fair. The virgin was trying to kill ALL virgins for being virgins ... I don't think you can make that make sense.

Group Leader
This feels axed
I can tell from having seems few axed manga in my days

Double-page supporter
This is what I don't get about hating virgins for being virgins: you look down on them for not having had sex, but they haven't had sex because-- among other things-- they're looked down upon for not having had sex.

Shit's like applying for a job as a new grad-- but there's not even an internship for non-virginity.
It's how the market operates. Another parallel is the "left over goods on shelf". If a shelf of a particular item only have a few items left, few people would buy them because they might think "something must be wrong with it that's why it's still on the shelf". This often happens with fruits and vegetables. Yet the reason they remain on the shelf is because nobody bought them.

Users who are viewing this thread